Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Final Project

Final Project!







My new site!
For my final project I decided to do a website. It was a fun, creative way to share my experience with the world. “The Photography as Language” was my first service-learning class, and I wanted a way to convey is affect on me with other. I also wanted to share the information I learned.
The hardest thing with this site was to make it Aphasia friendly. I used a lot of white space, few colors, and large text. I also use images of the participants in the program so viewers can connect more to the cause and information given. Overall this site was difficult for me to create. I had to make sure not to make it complicated or busy.
The site includes a home page wish described what the site was. The next page included information on Aphasia. The class page included information on the service-learning class and what took place during “The Photography as Language.” There is also a page for guests to learn about photography so they can start taking their own images, and lastly a links page.
Overall I am happy I decided to do this as my final project!! Hope you enjoy it too J

No comments:

Post a Comment